As a boutique consulting provider for private equity (PE) firms and stakeholders, Actus maintains a global network of more than 10 seasoned professional advisors serving ESG/impact, PE/VC, strategy/foresight, and other management consulting clients, including consulting relevant to buyout, debt, infrastructure, real estate, venture capital, government agencies, non-profits/foundations and other projects. Key areas we help our PE clients succeed in include:
- Deal flow, due diligence & ESG/impact assessment
- Industry analysis, investment thesis development; target screening, approach planning; integrated due diligence, revenue & cost-reduction assessment, post-acquisition agenda development. ESG/impact investment metrics, management & innovation.
- Rapid post-acquisition returns, longer-term value addition & exits
- For acquired businesses: designing strategic blueprints, and catalyzing management alignment with owner priorities. Enhancing portfolio companies during the ownership phase through value-addition/creation, revenue enhancement, and cost-reduction plans. Optimizing exit strategies and preparations. Prequalifying buyers and helping develop deal documentation.
- Strategy, foresight, communication, and operations
- Strengthening and deepening PE firms’ competitive advantage in their investment, fundraising and other capabilities.
- Institutional investor priorities
- Strategies for co-investment/direct investing tailored for institutional programs across a diversity of asset class allocations, and covering such aspects as governance and risk management, portfolio construction, foresight and innovation, strategic communication, organizational structuring and leadership.